Almost majority of teenagers have had experienced problems with having acne. This acne can be mild, moderate, or needs dermatologic intervention due to its severity. There are also a lot of modalities of treatment in acne, and there are millions of products all over the world being made to help these problematic acne sufferers ease their facial burdens. There are also a lot of schools of thought as to how to react to acne.
Others prefer ignoring it, doctors prefer using medications and minor acne surgical procedures in removing lesions, and other options to use natural and mild products that can be prepared and administered at home. As some people say, for fighting acne, one does not have to really use acne-fighting skincare products when the ingredients for cure are available at home and are more natural. Also, these natural acne cures have no or have very minimal side effects and are therefore safer and one of the best acne regimens to follow. One good regimen is the regular use of acne facial masks. Below is how to make a natural acne facial mask at home.
Homemade Acne Facial Mask.
Prepare the ingredients using the freshest and the most natural fruits and food in the kitchen. What you need are as follows:
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- clean bowl, fork, and mask applicator/tongue depressor
- Peel the medium-sized banana and remove the fibrous parts adhering to the inside of the fruit. Place it in a clean bowl and with the use of a fork, start mashing it until the consistency is that of a sticky paste.
- After the banana has been mashed, pour 1 tbsp. of honey into the bowl and further mix and mash the mixture. Add the lemon drops to the mixture and mix it well.
- Place it in the refrigerator to make it cool so that upon application, the coldness will make the pores closed and more firm.
- Wash your face with clean lukewarm water and a hypoallergenic facial wash and pat it dry with a soft towel.
- Gently apply the mixture all over your face equally, putting more on the areas with heavy acne or pimples, and open pores. Leave it for 20 minutes until it dries up. Relax for a while and think of the ingredients seeping deep into the skin.
Rinse your face, make sure not to use any soap after. Let the vitamins pamper your skin by washing it off with any facial wash, soap and putting any creams after. Pat it dry after washing.